Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Opening Thoughts

Entering the world of blogging is a little intimidating.  All of a sudden, you have stepped into a much larger world.  As a pastor, I speak regularly to crowds, but this is different.  Who knows how many may be listening?  Who knows what stories have shaped those listeners?  Who knows what impact you will have on them?  In this increasingly connected world, I wanted to experience this forum and try my hand.  I feel like I'm taking my first baby steps.  Everything feels brand new and I'm sure I will fall on occasion, but I hope and pray that I will be making progress as I go along.  In the weeks to come, I plan to wrestle with questions, make observations, and share my journey of faith.  And so the adventure begins.

Peace,
Pastor Summer

No comments: